Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Luck Second Years!!!!

Its an exciting time for us here in the bilingual program. Two weeks ago the second-year students began their internships in various tourist organizations throughout Granada. They have been placed in places such as La Alhambra, El Parque de Las Ciencias, La Memoria de Andalucía, the Sierra Nevada mountains, among others. The internships will last around 10 weeks and all of the students were very excited to get started.

On a personal note, I would like to wish the entire group the best of luck and thank them for all the hard work and dedication they have put into the activities over the last year and a half. It has been a lot of fun getting to know each one on a personal level and I look forward to seeing some of them in action the next time I'm touring Granada :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hi Dave.

My name is Teresa. I am a teacher from the US and just received my placement at I.E.S. Alpujarra in Orgiva for October 2013.

Would you be willing to make some suggestions or give some advice and information about the school, this program, living in Orgiva, etc??

I would like to contact the teacher-in-charge of this program soon.

Thanks for any information you could give me!

Sincerely,
Teresa Mercer